Saturday, March 5, 2011

Diane's Cheese Ball

My mom has been making this cheese ball for most of our family gatherings since I was little.  My cousin commented a while ago that family gatherings just aren't the same without THE cheeseball.  I thought it would be a good idea to start the recipes with a good appetizer.  I hope you enjoy this much as my family has over the years!  :o) Kari
This recipe makes one large cheese ball, or you can split into two smaller balls.
  • 2 (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese, softened
  • 8 oz grated or shredded cheddar cheese (I usually use sharp cheddar)
  • 2 Tbsp worchestershire sauce
  • 1 tsp lemon juice (can substitute lime juice)
  • 1 Tbsp grated onion
Mix all ingredients together and shape into a ball.  Roll in chopped nuts or sunflower nuts (optional) and serve with crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment